Friday, May 24, 2013

Keeping it short. Eclipse News Flash!!!!

I meant to blog about all three eclipses this Spring but in the true nature of an eclipse (packing a bigger punch than a full moon when it comes to crazy), I have had an action packed few weeks that piled onto my plate the following: a lot of new work, totaling my Dad's car in a traffic jam 'rear ending' situation - ugh, and on a positive note, some really fun events with friends. In short, I could never grab a minute to post.

However, I didn't want Memorial Day Weekend to go by without at least alerting you all of tonight's Full Moon / Lunar Eclipse. I will keep it short and sweet. The two signs involved are Sagittarius and Gemini. The Sun is in Gemini - lots of your Gemini friends have birthdays right? And the moon is in Sagittarius.

Consider the elements of a Sagittarius for what this Full Moon Eclipse might inspire us to do. I read a blog post today that I really liked and I can't seem to find it again to share with you. It read something to the effect of.....we need to get out ahead of our desires and dreams instead of waiting for the Universe to give us a sign. Sag has a broad mind, sees broad horizons and doesn't stick with the status quo. Perhaps the lesson here is empowering us to take ownership of what lays before us like a firey Sagittarius.

Keep in mind eclipses may effect things for several weeks before and after they happen, and they make things a bit crazier (for good and bad) than a Full Moon does by itself. They create a lot of energy out there for people to react. SO, if you are wondering what all the crazy is - the eclipse can be your explanation this weekend.

There's your news flash. Short and Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment